Xena, Athena, and Percy

Stacykins

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Ahoy, all! It has been a long while since I've surfed about on BYH. I mostly stick to BYC. But kidding has finally begun!

I had triplets born here on March 13th. Two doelings and a buckling. All three have their father's blue eyed (that is 7 out of 7 kids born to him that are blue eyed)! Their dam is the sister of the Reserve Grand Champion buck at the AGS show in 2013, so she has some great stuff behind her.

My name theme took a bit of a strange turn, when my mother mentioned that the little black girl was an adorable warrior princess, because she is such a spunky kid. So Xena she became. Her sister, a light chamoisee girl, is Athena. That leaves the little boy, who is a darker chamoisee. He isn't exactly a Hercules, or a Zeus, or an Apollo, etc. But he certainly looks like a Percy (Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, hah)! Those are just barn names. I let anyone who buys them pick the actual registered names.

I will be keeping one of the doelings, not sure which one yet. The buckling is already spoken for, unless the buyer changes their mind.

All three kids!

Again, being adorable.

Little Xena, tiny warrior princess.

Athena, she is the largest and most robust!

And Percy :D