Year Old Scottish Highlander bull to good home Southern New Hampshire

jjanekelly

Just born
Reaction score
I'm looking to place my yearling Scottish Highlander to good home for free. He is absolutely beautiful, Rust colored, hence the name, "Rusty". He's about 700lbs. Big head, shape like a bisen. I have photos of father and Rusty. Needs to goto to home where owner is familiar with a bull. I'd prefer that he is not slaughtered, either used as a bull or steer. Please contact if you knwo of anyone with interest. jjanekelly@comcast.net

pmitch10

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
This is a bit of a heart breaker:
I am tentatively considering a companion for my 8 month old heifer who is weaned and in a paddock by herself; however in the next paddock is her pregnant mother and an unrelated 13 year old breeding bull.
Making him a steer is always an option but should have been done 11 months ago; apparantly he must be of good "fullblood" registered with the AHCA. If you don't mind - what is his registration number so linage can be checked on the AHCA registration?
(Someone else in the household said he'd have to come with band and hay.)
Any bull test scoring?
Got me curious.
Rob the Celt.
Warner, NH.

chickenzoo

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
To bad you are not in FL, my friend has a SH heifer that would love a boyfriend.

rbamterry

Just born
Reaction score
that sucks - wish you were closer - I have always admired the Highlanders and would love to give him a home, but I am in AR.