Youngfarmer2019 3:19 farms Journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Those speckles give her what is called flea bitten gray coloring. Toss in her random paint spot and she’s looking very attractive.

Youngfarmer2019

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Those speckles give her what is called flea bitten gray coloring. Toss in her random paint spot and she’s looking very attractive.
You know what’s funny is that when I mentioned on horseforum that she is fleabitten grey they corrected me and said that she wasn’t🤔

Then again the same person said that even though she wasn’t fleabitten, they didn’t know what color she was🤷‍♀️

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Genetically, it's hard to say....because you don't know her full breed background. Appies can be speckled and spotted -- leopards.

She's lovely, speckles and all!!

Years back, in mini horse world ☺️, there was a farm breeding leopard app minis. What was cool, they also raised the spotted Great Danes. 😱 When leading them around they looked the same -- size and all -- until you did a second look and saw dog & horses 🤣🤣 not just spots! 🤣🤣

Finnie

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yall are so much less judgey and opinionated than the people on BYC
BYC is just way too large. That’s just the nature of the chicken hobby in this country. So it’s going to draw huge impersonal crowds, and often draw out the worst in people.

That’s why I like BYH better. And the sister sites. Smaller group of people you can get to know better. More thought and more kindness gets put into each post.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
You know what’s funny is that when I mentioned on horseforum that she is fleabitten grey they corrected me and said that she wasn’t🤔

Then again the same person said that even though she wasn’t fleabitten, they didn’t know what color she was🤷‍♀️

A know it all and stupid too. You just can’t fix stupid.

Youngfarmer2019

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
A little update:
Multiple people rode Tucker quite a bit today bareback and with the saddle, young kids and adults alike, he tolerated it all. Dakota is turning out to be a sweetheart, loves being pet down her neck and shoulders. We did a little experiment today and yesterday, my sister led Tucker down to one end of the field and I took Dakota up close to the road on the other end of the field. We both let them off their halter and lead at the same time and although Tucker sprinted away from my sister, coming for me and Dakota, Dakota just watched him approach and stayed by my side, calm as can be. I ended up being the one to walk away from her instead of her walking away from me. Already her personality has taken a turn for the better :love She is shedding out even more, showing more and more spots all over, yall she's soooo pretty!!
Penny's litter is now hopping around the cage with her, we did have one die and are down to 6 babies now, but the rest are doing good.
Y'all check out my kidding thread for updates on the goats, things are about to get busy!!

Latest posts