Youngfarmer2019

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
He's a beauty!!
Thank you!
Very nice! Handsome boy 👍
yes he really is😍
So exciting!
I’m very very excited about this boy and what he’ll bring to my herd!
I love spots!
as soon as I brought him in the pen he promptly bred Adeline, my other moonspotted gal who was in raging heat😆
IMG_4247.jpeg

Safe to say I’m wayyyy more than excited for this pairing.

wolf

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
My new buck Misty CreeK Farm Blue BayouView attachment 102109View attachment 102110
Was looking for several years for this breed. Used to have them. But seems around me everyone’s into the fad of Nigerians, and I didn’t want a milker that short. Found ONE lady 4 counties over with kids, and got a doeling last Spring. (Central Virginia) Next problem is finding an unrelated buck from folk’s that’ll do stud - those are rare now, too. Pretty boy there!

Youngfarmer2019

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Was looking for several years for this breed. Used to have them. But seems around me everyone’s into the fad of Nigerians, and I didn’t want a milker that short. Found ONE lady 4 counties over with kids, and got a doeling last Spring. (Central Virginia) Next problem is finding an unrelated buck from folk’s that’ll do stud - those are rare now, too. Pretty boy there!
I, too, think that nigies are a fad currently. The market is SATURATED with nigies in my area and registered bucks are going in the $50- $75 range. Theres simply too many and not enough people interested. I fell in love with nubians after picking up Adeline and I doubt ill ever go back. I may consider adding another standard sized breed eventually but ill never go back to mini. I made my waiting list for my four girls and had all my kid spots reserved within a week. There is a demand for standard sized well-bred registered Nubians in my area, I was fortunate to pick up the four I did for such a low priced package deal. I sold the young buckling (not the one pictured, his son) and the better built of the two girls is still here, the other was sold. I added a STELLAR new doe, ill have to get pics on here soon!

Youngfarmer2019

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
IMG_3312.jpeg
IMG_3313.jpeg
IMG_3339.jpg
IMG_3338.jpg
IMG_3314.jpg

Heres my beautiful new girl Mercado Herd Ranch Silverbelle. As you can see in her photo pedigree and in the stacked pics she has awesome genetics behind her and is built very nicely herself...I cant wait to see what she does for my herd! I may even keep a buck out of her! She is recently bred and due May 1st. She will be a FF.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Nice looking doe! Do you or are you planning on, testing for the various diseases that plague livestock? @rachels.haven is having a time in her area in trying to find breeders that test for CL. A tested herd will make your kids more valuable.