BYC Conversion Questions & Answers (During Conversion)

Blooie

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
At this point I'm so lost I may just give up. <sigh> Http under the coffee tent? What the heck is that? And yes, I have been reading the conversion posts but I don't seem to be speaking the same language. Shoot, I didn't even know what all the features were called on the old BYC forum...I just clicked on the doohicky to get the thingy I wanted done. :he

AmyLynn2374

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
You ma'am are not allowed to give up!
At this point I'm so lost I may just give up. <sigh> Http under the coffee tent? What the heck is that? And yes, I have been reading the conversion posts but I don't seem to be speaking the same language. Shoot, I didn't even know what all the features were called on the old BYC forum...I just clicked on the doohicky to get the thingy I wanted done. :he

Harveyhorses

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
:gig Love it.

By the way, when BYC is back up, I have a hockey thread going that I'd love more peeps to pop into. So far we have 2 Habs fans and a Blackhawks fan.
I will see you there, going to be a long off season. I saw a picture of Ovi's hamstring and it looked like raw meat. His wife posted it.

sunflour

Loving the herd life
Reaction score

This works - but if you search backyard chickens.com it takes you to the old site.

Blooie click on the above link - there's only about 20 or so members exploring but you may feel more comfortable there?

kdogg331

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Would actually rather wait until it's all functioning.

Oh well better go look!

Yeah, it's nice to be able to explore and I have been a little bit but I think I'd rather wait until Nifty says it's live. Plus, I'm sure it's only the nice ones over there but having people posting and having to moderate while they're trying to work seems like it would make things harder? But then, Nifty hasn't kicked anyone out or anything so maybe he doesn't care haha but still, I wanna see the site when it's 100% and be amazed :D

It's not you, they worded it weird too haha

What they mean is we have a temporary coffee tent/thread here and the link is in there. Although now someone posted it here too.

But this is the thread and the link is on page 55

https://www.backyardherds.com/threads/coffee-anyone.35880/

Blooie

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I got signed up over there a few minutes ago. I dunno...maybe asking this old brain to learn two new forums in a week is too much to ask. But I'll plug along until I get it. After all, I spent my first months on the old site arguing with people, posting in the wrong spot - basically unable to figure anything out. This shalt not defeateth me.

Dozclan12

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I really don't think it's that hard. Now watch, I'll be the one asking all of the questions. :/ So far so good on here though.