GOAT ADDICTS ANONYMOUS

sadieml

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I am looking at bringing in an unrelated male soon to have a stud for the girl(s) we hope to get out of Jaeger and his udder mother, Tulip. Also, his girl(s) from Laurabelle will need an unrelated stud. Of course that's all over a year away, but that doesn't mean we can't acquire the fella soon. We'll just have that much more time to bond with him, and since it looks like it's gonna be a long time before we finally get any bred does here, we may have to satisfy our yearnings for babies with a couple more bucklings (well, 1 and a wether for his pal). @OneFineAcre - Don't forget about us! :D

samssimonsays

Milo & Me Hoppy Tail Acres
Reaction score
somewhere in the Northern region of Minnesota
My goat math just happened for the first time... set out to buy one doe this year and bought one with a kid. :lol:

IMG_20160411_211314.jpg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I practice sheep math. I bought 4 ewes, bred and now have 9 sheep. I have reserved a ram, so that will make 10. Two are wethers and will be sold, so back down to 8.......hands are trembling--I need more sheep!!!!!

Fullhousefarm

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
This week is going well. Two goats in, two sold. Next week I have two does in milk- one with a buckling and one with her doeling- leaving. But, our last goat to kid is due too.

As of Saturday we had the most goats we've ever had at once here. I'm just not sure how many that was. I didn't count.

ETA: I counted. 31 goats were here yesterday. Two left by the evening (bottlebaby Nigees). Eleven are sold with deposits. One available plus whatever Magn has inside. So we will be down to 16 by mid-June.

Last edited:

Latest posts