1 mom and 6 new Nigerian dwarf babies!!!

jerebear7

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
So I was at my neighbors house and noticed one of his VERY pregnant ND does was in labor! I ran to the house and told him of the impending excitement. We went back out to the kidding pen and she had already had the first baby, 2nd one was half way out, and within minutes, out pops baby number 3! Mom was relaxing after this so we thought she was done, but no! Another baby coming, so now that is 4 babies! And in about a span of 10 minutes or so, 2 more babies!!!! 6adorable bouncy ND babies born in about 45 minutes!!! It was amazing to be there for it, as our Doe had a c-section. He promised me the 2 doelings that were last as they got up and tried to nurse on my pants, lol! Such an amazing experience!!! <3 mom and all the babies are doing great, and of course the mom is taking some much needed r&r!

jerebear7

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Yeah, she has had 5 every other time. Except As a first freshener she had 4. No matter the buck, she just likes to have lots of babies. She has held them all until 150ish days each time to. She is a great mama goat. :)

capretta

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
HOLY CRAPOMOLY!!! 6 is rare enough, but with a ND?! :ep congratulations and keep us updated!!

jerebear7

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I was just as shocked! I forgot to mention, 5 does & 1 buckling. All are buckskin (except the buckling) with a little variation in shade, and all have crystal blue eyes. The buckling is a black brown and white spotted with the blue eyes. They are just adorable! :love :love :love