4 pg does... *Ixia had her kids!

crazyland

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Thanks! :D the hubby wants to keep him. The plan was supposed to be sell or eat! So who is the bigger goat addict? Lol we will see after the other three have thier kids.
On a good note, Honeysuckle has goo! That is progress. :celebrate I wouldn't have noticed it except she swung her tail and a big string followed it.
More waiting for other signs...

crazyland

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
We have twins!!! Thistle had a buckling that is brown and a doelings that looks just like her. They were born around 5 this afternoon. Of course I was gone!!! When I left 2 hours earlier she was not giving any signs. Lol
Will be uploading pictures in a few.

CocoNUT

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Ok...LOVE the ladies! Hercules is handsome as ever...and it seems that buckling might be his son? If so...he does look like his daddy!
LOVE the names!

crazyland

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Hercules is the only buck we have. So very much the father.
Hubby decided to call him Red, after the Red Pine.

31d44abb.jpg

The doeling has wattles like dad but looks exactly like mom

db5456eb.jpg

The buckling doesn't have anything but the baby cuteness factor and is quiet compared to his sister and half brother.

b9db93b1.jpg

734ffe80.jpg

Thistle is being a great mom. I thought for sure she would have one. What a surprise! I also thought honeysuckle would go first!
Honeysuckle and Ixia are locked in the kidding pens because they look so close. :fl hope we have babies in the morning.

marlowmanor

Reaction score
Here are some name suggestions for you. I'm going off a Scottish theme. I think I remember you mentioning that your bucks name came from a scottish tree.
Doeling: Bluebell (Bella for short), Primrose(Rose for short), Myrtle, Dahlia, Camelia, Petunia, Begonia
Buckling: Aspen, Rowan, Birch, Blackthorn (going off moms name it is a tree that forms a prickly bush)

crazyland

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I hadn't even begun to think of names yet! Lol
But I do like primrose.
Dahlia is the name of one of our alpines so I do like that one. :D
The Hercules Club has other names it is normally called but I can't remember them right now. I think it is an oak?