A NEW DIRECTION FOR THE OLD RAM

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm so sorry. You're pretty far beyond physical any physical support we could offer, but :hugs You'll be in our prayers tonight and everyone of your friends' thoughts here on backyard herds.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I read that with a sinking heart. You are one awesome, devoted husband and a very good man. Jenny is in good hands with the man who loves her.

I am so sorry that she has gone further away.

Finnie

Herd Master
Reaction score
That’s what makes it tough, because you want to be there to reassure her, but you just have to have alone time sometimes.

How does she do with the helpers? When my mother was caring for my grandmother, who didn’t know her and wanted her gone, my grandmother was very difficult to my mother. But she liked the health care workers that came, and she would be cheerful and well behaved for them. That was a huge respite for my mother.

The Old Ram-Australia

Herd Master
Reaction score
G'day folks,today's post is a change from what has become the norm for me.

This lamb is by far the "prettyist"we have had from the maidens (av age about 15 months).

The other is my first attempt at a real cake baked in our fuel stove.Should get some more cooking done in the next day or so as the weather turns a bit sour.As I write this I notice that one of the boys is showing quite a bit of interest in a few of the girls,could be a new batch of baby's end of Jan?....T.O.R

Attachments

• DSCN6023.JPG
    DSCN6023.JPG
    206.1 KB · Views: 76
  • DSCN6019.JPG
    DSCN6019.JPG
    297.6 KB · Views: 75
  • DSCN6020.JPG
    DSCN6020.JPG
    180.4 KB · Views: 71

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I love your spotty sheep. The lamb is so pretty and so is the momma. Why not have some eye candy? LOL

Good work on the cake. You are becoming quite the baker!

Latest posts