Alaskan's Journal

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I first crawled in and out of the front passenger seat without putting the driver's seat all of the way back.
I forgot to suggest that. Mine is always all the way back so I didn't think of it. Put the passenger seat all the way back too ;)

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Um, well let's see. Your oldest is what, 19? More than likely you are at least 37. Probably less than 85.

But if you are going to go out the back on the passenger side, put the shotgun seat all the way forward and tilt it that way as well.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Um, well let's see. Your oldest is what, 19? More than likely you are at least 37. Probably less than 85.

But if you are going to go out the back on the passenger side, put the shotgun seat all the way forward and tilt it that way as well.
:lol:

Eldest is 20, so you are close. But the back right door doesn't open either.

Only functional doors are front right, and back left. :lol:

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
OK then, go with the "both front seats all the way back, shotgun seat back as low as it can go. That will speed your entrances and exits as you deftly perform the "roll around the shift lever" maneuver. Exits would be even faster if you had the driver's seat back laid out nearly flat as well but I don't think that would be a safe way to drive.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
OK then, go with the "both front seats all the way back, shotgun seat back as low as it can go. That will speed your entrances and exits as you deftly perform the "roll around the shift lever" maneuver. Exits would be even faster if you had the driver's seat back laid out nearly flat as well but I don't think that would be a safe way to drive.
:lol:

What a hoot!

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
No, has to be a video. Maybe one of the sons, being younger and likely more flexible can try various "moves" to see which would be the easiest for Al. THEN we need the video of the process.

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
If she does yoga, might help. Will kind of be a game of twister in her car. Yep. Video would be better. Should go viral.