AlleysChicks Journal

AlleysChicks

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Our cat, Callie, is a tortise shell also and looks very similar to her....hope all goes well for ya!!....a litter that size can keep ya busy when those eyes open...:)
shes my 3rd tortie. I had a cookie and Callie growing up. The plan was to get her fixed this month. Guess I'm waiting until after she weans them. These kittens will be spoiled and tamed. The last litter we had last year or the year before we almost kept 3. They were so friendly!

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Here is a pic of ours...we were staying at our daughter's house.....
IMAG3786.jpg .....she is a very skittish girl, but doesn't like other animals much....she is 6yrs old and our "senior" animal....we have had her since we located her in the "belly bag" of a mobile home we live in....we coaxed her to the hole the drain pipe went thru and she climbed up and out to us....she was about 4-5wks old.....we noticed the mom looking for her and tried to allow them time to reunite....no go, so we got replacer and gave it to her....she didn't nurse for more than a wk and she was licking pate canned food....she was a weee little thing....:)

AlleysChicks

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Here is a pic of ours...we were staying at our daughter's house.....
View attachment 63827 .....she is a very skittish girl, but doesn't like other animals much....she is 6yrs old and our "senior" animal....we have had her since we located her in the "belly bag" of a mobile home we live in....we coaxed her to the hole the drain pipe went thru and she climbed up and out to us....she was about 4-5wks old.....we noticed the mom looking for her and tried to allow them time to reunite....no go, so we got replacer and gave it to her....she didn't nurse for more than a wk and she was licking pate canned food....she was a weee little thing....:)
so glad you took care of her! I've bottled my fair share of kittens over the years and I'll say I'd rather take care of a older one lol

AlleysChicks

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
My kids escaped during feeding time. So I snapped a few pics while they were out running laps. Apparently Fleur strikes the same pose when I take pics :hu
20190709_191048.jpg

20190709_191926.jpg

Just realized I'm missing Rowena in the pics.
Only pic I have of her, she had come over and stood behind me while the rest were running around being brats. She joined them as they all decided they'd like to eat lol
20190709_195425.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts