alsea1

alsea1

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
The weather today is chilly but not raining.
I put Mouth and the kids out in the grazing pen this morn. One of the lil buggers is adept at dodging under the wire. The other two have gotten shocked enough and have decide to stay in with mom.

I made the decision to give a medicated feed to goats and the sheep. I just cannot afford a cocci blow up. So everyone is getting it. I know it deviates from trying to use as little medication as possible, but I can't deal with dead and dying babies either. So I am going with prevention is worth a pound of cure.

So far the sheep has not had her lamb. My girls don't get as huge as some I see on here.

Sippin my coffee waiting for it warm up outside. Could happen. LOL

The fella I am buying my new buckling from is real nice and is going to teach me to do fecal exams. I am thrilled for the opportunity.
He is also sending me some more pics of my lil guy since it was icey this morn, and I could not make it out to their place.
He is the new president of Oregon meat Goat Assoc. I am going to join I think. It should be a fountain of info and new people are always fun to meet.

Well, dishes need done and taxes completed and submitted. Yeah, I have not done them yet.

alsea1

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Chores got done.
Sunday, fun time.
Off to the horse barn for some horse time.
I may even get some pics of the mares.
Weekend warrior will likely be sore on monday. LOL

alsea1

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Oh how exciting Four. I def. want to see them when they arrive.

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
How neat that you have someone to teach you fecals. I still need to do that. With as many goats as we have now, it would be so nice to just know how to do a quick check on my own.