AmberLops Rabbitry Journal

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Today was a non-stop rabbit delivery day!
Dropped off the first one (Holland lop), then went home and washed, brushed and blow-dried 6 Angoras...what better way to spend 3 hours in this heat?
Then I had to figure out how to pack them all in the car...that was fun :lol::th
Drove them all an hour up the road, to meet a guy who wants to get into the fiber business!
I'm glad they went to a home where they'll be taken care of, it's a bummer to sell an angora as a 'pet' then later be asked to take it back because it's hair is too much work!
And i'm leaving again in a few minutes to deliver a Netherland Dwarf.
It's officially 'Rabbit Day' :bunny

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Heard a pack coyotes in the woods tonight while I was feeding the rabbits dinner...sounded like 20+ in the pack :eek: They better stay away from my rabbits!

Busy day...lots of bunnies sold and @Baymule you'd be proud. I did not take any checks :p
I'm exhausted and ready for sleep....but sleep comes after watching 'the night shift' my new favorite series :D =D If anyone hasn't seen it...you gotta watch it!

Have a great night everyone :frow

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
What ever happened with the check thief?
I decided to just ignore her emails, I reported her to craigslist and explained the situation to them.
She still sends a few emails a day :\
I wish I could block her emails but I can't because it's through craigslist reply.
So...pretty much nothing happened :idunno

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sold 2 rabbits today! A lop and a dwarf went together...good home too :bunny They'll be happy bunnies!

There seems to be no break from this heatwave! Now the heat/humidity advisory is back...and this time until next Monday :confused: I'm hoping for some rain at least. These rabbits are miserable! I actually brought some of the Angoras inside today...it was just too hot for them. My dog sure enjoyed their company...not so sure they enjoyed hers ha ha!
Hope everyone has a great weekend! :frow

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Frederick...my handsome English Angora :love
101_0828.JPG
101_1230.JPG