An Introduction to Buffaloes

River Buffaloes

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Currently in New Delhi, India, originally Bihar
Military police in Soure, Brazil patrol on Water Buffaloes instead of horses. Imagine seeing your local PD coming towards you on Water Buffaloes.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1619700051505.jpg
    FB_IMG_1619700051505.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 68

River Buffaloes

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
So this is a buffalo heifer I bought as a weaned calf. She has grown beautifully. She will easily sell for 12-15 hundred dollars. She has all the desirable characteristics, broad hip, small round curly horns, jet black color and a sweet sweet disposition. She is 5 months pregnant and 28 months old.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1619711810453.jpg
    FB_IMG_1619711810453.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 69

Kusanar

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
So this is a buffalo heifer I bought as a weaned calf. She has grown beautifully. She will easily sell for 12-15 hundred dollars. She has all the desirable characteristics, broad hip, small round curly horns, jet black color and a sweet sweet disposition. She is 5 months pregnant and 28 months old.
She's a beauty

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I think I’d like to see police riding buffaloes. That would be a show stopper!

Your heifer has nice lines, full rounded hindquarters and is just pretty all over. I’m looking at the brick wall behind her. Is the barn brick too?

You better stick around. Don’t let that virus get you.

I read articles that India developed a killed virus vaccine, have you heard any thing about it? I’d take a killed virus vaccine, but I’m not about to take this RNA vaccine experimental vaccine.

I also read articles on other countries using ivermectin as treatment to battle Covid with great success. One was an article from Nigeria. Another article mentioned India as using ivermectin protocol for treatment also. Have you read anything on ivermectin use in India?

Please take care of yourself, we enjoy you and the knowledge you impart, so very much.

River Buffaloes

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I think I’d like to see police riding buffaloes. That would be a show stopper!

Your heifer has nice lines, full rounded hindquarters and is just pretty all over. I’m looking at the brick wall behind her. Is the barn brick too?

You better stick around. Don’t let that virus get you.

I read articles that India developed a killed virus vaccine, have you heard any thing about it? I’d take a killed virus vaccine, but I’m not about to take this RNA vaccine experimental vaccine.

I also read articles on other countries using ivermectin as treatment to battle Covid with great success. One was an article from Nigeria. Another article mentioned India as using ivermectin protocol for treatment also. Have you read anything on ivermectin use in India?

Please take care of yourself, we enjoy you and the knowledge you impart, so very much.

I have heard about the vaccine part, it's called CoVax. I don't usually like hearing from our government. In the financial year of 2020-21 India exported 700% more oxygen than the previous year, India produces 70% of the world's covid19 vaccines. They had a year to prepare. Yet here we are.

Friedrich Nietzsche said "Everything the State says is a lie, everything it has it has stolen." I believe him.

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Military police in Soure, Brazil patrol on Water Buffaloes instead of horses. Imagine seeing your local PD coming towards you on Water Buffaloes.
Even though I rode bulls, many years ago, a pair of those chasing me down would sure get me excited. And people with guns on top.
"Everything the State says is a lie, everything it has it has stolen." I believe him.
So do I. And it could be said of many places.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Why don’t you join us for coffee? Or tea, as the case may be. LOL