Anyone wanna split/ sell some copasure?

Hickoryneck

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I ordered a bottle of 25 when Jeffers had it on sale for the 12 days of christmas

Here is how I gave the copper to my herd it worked great and was super easy so I wanted to share since you all will be using the pills soon :)

I opened up the bolus and measued out half into a muffin liner :D then poured it back into the top half of the bolus so I had 2 halfves measured out I then took apple jelly and filled the half boluses with it so the copper would not fall out I then used my bolus gun to give each adult her half pill and the jelly held the copper in like a champ ;) All my goats were easy to dose but one who somehow could manage to cough it back up 3 times so I held her mouth closed and she chewed it up then swallowed not ideal but she is a pain and I expect her to be the one to be weird like that :barnie p.s. My goats are full sized and I used the Calf Bolus Gun

I do have one kid so I measured her out a small dose and filled 2 caplets then put then in the bolus gun together and dosed her

quiltnchik

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Hickoryneck said:
I ordered a bottle of 25 when Jeffers had it on sale for the 12 days of christmas

Here is how I gave the copper to my herd it worked great and was super easy so I wanted to share since you all will be using the pills soon :)

I opened up the bolus and measued out half into a muffin liner :D then poured it back into the top half of the bolus so I had 2 halfves measured out I then took apple jelly and filled the half boluses with it so the copper would not fall out I then used my bolus gun to give each adult her half pill and the jelly held the copper in like a champ ;) All my goats were easy to dose but one who somehow could manage to cough it back up 3 times so I held her mouth closed and she chewed it up then swallowed not ideal but she is a pain and I expect her to be the one to be weird like that :barnie p.s. My goats are full sized and I used the Calf Bolus Gun

I do have one kid so I measured her out a small dose and filled 2 caplets then put then in the bolus gun together and dosed her
Thanks for the tip! :)

WhiteMountainsRanch

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Just an update guys,

I ordered the stuff from Jeffers and we are just waiting for it to come. :)

I'll mail it out individually once I get them in!

BUT while I was looking on Jeffers it looks like they are offering a new product; check it out!

http://www.jefferspet.com/copasure-for-sheep-and-goats/camid/LIV/cp/0040894/

So next time we wont have to do this to split it anymore! It should be pretty cost effective to just buy your own bottle now! :D

Sorry it took me so long to update!

quiltnchik

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
WhiteMountainsRanch said:
Just an update guys,

I ordered the stuff from Jeffers and we are just waiting for it to come. :)

I'll mail it out individually once I get them in!

BUT while I was looking on Jeffers it looks like they are offering a new product; check it out!

http://www.jefferspet.com/copasure-for-sheep-and-goats/camid/LIV/cp/0040894/

So next time we wont have to do this to split it anymore! It should be pretty cost effective to just buy your own bottle now! :D

Sorry it took me so long to update!
Thanks for the update and for the link! :)

WhiteMountainsRanch

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hey guys! Sorry it took so long, but the order came in today! Woo Hoo!

I guess with Jeffers "free shipping on over $60" they use the cheapest method (and slowest), lol it said 2-12 days delivery.

Anywho, it's finally in so I will be sending them out in the next couple days!

Thanks!

lovinglife

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, and also thanks for doing this!

Latest posts