AZGoatgal's Journal

alecat28

Just born
Reaction score
So my fence is done, the barn is done, I have food, minerals, water containers all set! I'm so anxious and excited for Kate & Pearl to come I can hardly stand it! They have about 3/4 of an acre all to themselves ;0) and the barn is 12 x12 feet with skylights and a window. I plan on spending a lot of time there too. I will send you some pictures. Is miss Pearl disbudded? I need to get the name of the food you feed too so I can either keep them on it or transition them slowly. I really worked my husband this week getting it all done. I will see you on Friday! Thinking I should be there about noon. Let me know if that works for you.

Goatgal53

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Oh Kate and Pearl are going top have a wonderful home! Yes Both of the babies are disbudded now and doing great about it. They didn't get all upset like some do after the disbudding. They went back to being sweet as ever. The grain we feed is just any of the cob type with molasses and we try to get the grain with vitamins when we can. WE used mixed hay or even just grass hay may be OK for Kate tends to get a hay belly if she gets to much alfalfa.

Goatgal53

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
My two beautiful goatlings from Dazzle are now 11 days old.
8451_charmer_sparkle_11_days.jpg

8451_charmer_and_sparkle_11_days_old.jpg

Goatgal53

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Nothing is more joyful than when you let the kids out for the first time and see their reactions to the big world! Charmer and Sparkle ran and jumped with glee! Snuffled, nibbled and bounced! Both kids are sold and will be going together when they are 6 weeks old. Great home!
8451_first_day_out_002.jpg

8451_first_day_out_001.jpg

8451_first_day_out_003.jpg

8451_first_day_out_005.jpg

Symphony

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Not to sound totally dork like but I love the color of those Rocks with the soil color and the bright green plants. It quite a good looking picture, the Goats are just a bonus. :p

Goatgal53

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Our good old Arizona weeds! LOL They were playing in the wash which is a ditch that runs full when it rains hard. Some washes can be very wide and deep. Our isn't.