B&B Happy Goats....journal

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
or women sometimes have selective memories...
"Well, I thought I told you, but in retrospect, I guess I only thought about it but never actually spoke the words."
Or
"I know I told you my sister was coming to visit..I walked right out there and told you while you were re-wiring that electric panel in the shop"

Not me :D

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
YOU ARE CORRECT,i didn't check, i wasn't concerned about stories, as i happen to enjoy them. I was asking if you would remove storm postings, lol I MUST OF HAD SELECTIVE MEMORY , thank you, lmao
Actually, you asked if I would:
be kind enough to remove the post that you posted with my location....that is probably very safe with members, but not with the lurkers...

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Yup, that's one big oak tree you've got there... Looks pretty healthy as opposed to having lots of dead limbs. So really, my major concern would be wind blowing it over and pulling up the root ball. That would def put a rather large "dent" in your house were it to go that way... Amber is looking just splendid! Hope it's a portent of good thing to come. :fl

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning! I just read up on your journal. Sounds like you and your husband have found your slice of paradise. Ain't it great? We are retired too, don't know why we didn't think of this sooner! Probably mundane stuff like making a living, paying bills and that terrible habit of eating-just can't seem to stop that one. But we now raise most if not all of our meat and I have always had a garden. Sure cuts down on the grocery bill......but it sure adds to the feed bill......sigh..... Oh well, money in, money out.