B&B Happy Goats....journal

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
He is in his safe place taking a nap.....its been a very busy day for the boy 😍

Here is another safe place this afternoon. The boy alerts off and on all night so he uses the day to catch up on his sleep :)

Mel Maisy and lambs.JPG
Mel Maisy and lambs2.JPG

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
If it works for you then that is what is important. Glad to see that the dynamics may be better this way. Jasmin was a spur of the moment offering so not like you were as "into" getting her like with this pup. And if the lady likes her enough to breed her then that is a plus for all and probably for her well being too. Glad it worked out like that.
Sorry about the surgery but that may be the answer to some of your other problems indirectly too. So, if it is fixable, then fix it!!!!

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Got a call with the x ray results, ..I have cervical spine abnormalities and that's why my left side is numb and tingling, MRI is Thursday, more tests will be done ...and I expect a surgury is in my near future ...got to get animals down to just the two r FG rabbits and the three dogs and cat, maybe a few chickens.....looks like moving will be on hold also...I wouldn't be a very good paralyzed person, I can't sit still long enough for it :bunny

Winston reminds me of Mel...he is laying by my feet and I feel a very calm peaceful energy from him...so far he is a mellow boy ....Missy is being great and let's him crawl on her....
Not having Jasmin here has everyone calm and napping....sure am liking the "new dog group" ...it's alot more peaceful ...
The dog situation sounds great and I’m very happy for you!! As for the other...we should chat sometime, if you want...my broken back was due to spinal disorder...so I know a little about this and that....

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Haha, I read several pages from Mr. Wilson spraying you with love juice, to picking up Winston, selling Jasmin, having pick of the first litter, x-ray results, spine abnormality and surgery on the near horizon. I laughed out loud on the "peeing yourself in public" :lol: And over the intercom in the grocery store booms: CLEANUP ON AISLE 4, BRING THE MOP AND BUCKET!

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
Miss @B&B Happy goats,

I have a condition similar to yours in my neck, though not as bad, and it is my right side rather than my left. I considered surgery but physical therapy proved satisfactory to lessen the symptoms. But when it affects the entire left side of your body, something definitely needs to be done! I hope you can get treatment soon. We're all rooting for you! :hugs:fl

Senile Texas Aggie

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
So you’re
Thank you STA...surgery most likely will be required as now it's affecting my leg more as of today, the shoulder area and back is so much larger than the other side now..... that I am in a rush to get it done before it's too late....thank you for always for being so kind, ...sorry about your neck problems,I hope it won't progres any further :hugs
getting swelling that shows up that much? I’m sooo sorry

Latest posts