B&B Happy Goats....journal

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
That was one huge ass storm... It's still covering/affecting a large portion of the states east of the Mississippi river. Seems like the center of the low is pretty much just to the west of you Mike. You're in the "eye of the storm" so to speak, so no rain. The outer bands run from FL all the way up the east coast states to PA then west through OH, IN, IL, & MO My ground here is saturated from the rain we've had. I still have small streams running across my land.

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
When l lived in Florida December and January were my least favorite months because of the weather. It's nice enough today we're going down to Alabama and pick up a load of feed.
Looks like the rain finally stopped here too. Going for some round bales later. Happy cows.

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Latestarter was right since we are clouding up again so I guess I spoke too soon. I may have to wait till Monday to pick up feed since my camper top doesn't seal well and I don't want 1000 pounds of feed getting wet.
Yeah, wet feed sucks. Went up to Scottsville to get feed once in the truck. Was 20 minutes from the house when it opened up. Most of the feed molded. Take the truck ONLY if its guarenteed no rain, otherwise, its the car.

Last edited:

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
Its probably just a tissue reaction. At the vet we see that once in a while. Generaly, there is no big issue with it, but once in a while, the pet has a much worse reaction. If the shot was given a few days ago, you might be o.k.
Most of the time, if they have a problem, you would notice something off by now.

Latest posts