B&B Happy Goats....journal

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
After going through 6 plus eye surgeries with DH (I've actually lost count!) I've gotta tell you to get a good surgeon and give the rest to God! The surgery won't be the worst part - the recovery is going to be challenging. DH has had two vitrectomies...but luckily he never had to do the face down recovery. But, we were warned that he might and got all the instructions. Your recovery will definitely depend on keeping your head down so the gas bubble that they will put in your eye will keep pressure on the hole until it heals. I know you are super woman - but this is one time that you have GOT to be a wimp and let others take care of you for a change! Praying for ya!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
You have a lot of love and prayers going your way. We are all behind you on this. We may be too far away for physical support, but we sure have you covered in keeping your spirits up.

I have to tell the rest of y'all, we were texting back and forth yesterday evening and both of us have some very dark and downright tacky humor...….I won't regale y'all with how dark we got except for this one...… she called herself a deaf cyclops from BYH. :lol: That one got me to crying, I was laughing so hard. If we lived next to each other, we'd probably wind up in jail. Barb, I love you, my twisted sister!