B&B Happy Goats....journal

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
People cannot accept a kindness without looking to cash in on someone's "niceness".....
And yes, @Bruce it does hurt to ask in some cases.......

I'll bet you were nicer than I would have been. "Tactful" is NOT my middle name. You just keep on the way you are, you are a better person than they are.

Have you talked to the cow neighbors that lost the wife/mom? Hope they are managing to get along.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Does he remember me? ;) They were ALL so tiny!!!

Yes isn't that the truth! He is a retired sheriff too, you would THINK that he would obey the law..not act like he is above it....stupid fidiot.....
Yeah for some reason there are those whose job it is to enforce the law that think the laws are for "other people" and even if they get caught the "brotherhood" will protect them. Not nice to hope someone hits the end of their road but it sounds like his DW will be a lot better off when he does.

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
Miss @B&B Happy goats,

Sorry to interrupt the flow of the conversation, but I noticed something on your journal that I think I should address:
1585311945959.png

Miss @Rammy, are you back on the forum? If so, then welcome back! I sure have missed you.

Senile Texas Aggie

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Miss @B&B Happy goats,

Sorry to interrupt the flow of the conversation, but I noticed something on your journal that I think I should address:
View attachment 71579
Miss @Rammy, are you back on the forum? If so, then welcome back! I sure have missed you.
You have good eyes for a senile old guy STA ;)

I hope Rammy is easing back in, she said she would when she was ready :fl
Rammy, if you do decide to slide in, no need for any explanations, we just want to "see" you here again. We'll pretend you were here all along.