B&B Happy Goats....journal

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
All the prescrip pain stuff does is make me light headed and nauseous.... goes right past the pain part.....Tramadol will help for about an hour... taken on a FULL stomach or I get very queasy.....and it only takes it down a notch or 2.... I take 800 mg of ibuprofen about an hour before, and then will take a tram about 2 hours later to get through the 500+ cow herd... and the same for the couple that I am going to be in the barn for more than 3 hours... but if I don't eat before... I am really sick to the stomach. Try to never take any of them on an empty stomach....but then I go days without taking any because why bother if I don't get much or any relief. Been taking the IB some to try to keep it down to a dull roar, here the last few days.

Called DS because he was supposed to maybe go get the dog and I said I would go feed the 2 cows... he said he didn't go...said that it would be great if I fed the cows, but that he would be there in a little bit... and I said I was already there after feeding the horse. The other horse went home on Sunday so just the old mare now. He said he went to the stockyard we were going to on Monday's, because the buyer he works with got him a couple more 550 wt bulls for a good price.
So, I was there, jim came in with the truck and said he found a couple of pieces of 3/4 " plywood that DS had up at his barn that should work....then he went over to do something at the equipment shed; then DS came in he said that he and jim were coming up to the house tomorrow (Tuesday) eve to put down the plywood and move the 2 freezers.... I said well, I got the plywood sheets in there and moved the 2 bags of concrete mix... one is hard as a rock and the other the bag broke so it is in a feed sack; That I would not be there cuz I had to test Tuesday aft....And that I was getting the stuff moved on Thursday.... and he said "I know, I have been promising you and haven't gotten to it.... I was going to pay your rent for the next month because I told GF that I should have gotten it done" ...then asked who was doing it and I told him and he said that I needed to make sure I was here when they did it because he is not a trustworthy person.... and I didn't bother to say, well if you had done what you said I wouldn't have had to find someone else to do it.... :barnie:he:somad:rant. So I will leave a note for landlord, that I will be mostly out but will be doing the cleaning and stuff next week.... will leave him a ck for 1/2 month's rent and DS can pay that. Done asking....
Plus, I will be gone on Saturday to the poultry swap.... and.... have my checkup in NC on next Tuesday.... for the ankle.....So, I will be gone all day a couple of days....

By then it was getting late, so I changed plans, came back here to the house. Had a few things on the stairs to go up into the attic, so got them up there, and put the sample bottles in the racks for tomorrow's herd. Got the cooler chests in the car to take down the hill since I have to leave by 6:45 to be in PT by 7:30..... this way he can put the meat in the freezer in the cooler chest, bring both freezers up and then just put the meat back in the freezer as soon as he plugs it in here tomorrow eve while I am gone. I have the stuff for Goodwill in the car, and will go by with that in the morning after PT so it is out of the car.
I have to go by the other farm that I pick up the couple of samples, after I go to Goodwill, on my way home, and will get a 2 gal bucket of milk for me at the same time I get his samples and info. We run his couple of registered cows through with the herd I am going to test tomorrow... and this way if I get it on the way home from PT and Goodwill, I can get my milk in the fridge & not have to deal with a cooler chest and milk going to test....
Then load meters and hoses after I get back here.
Already made my list so I don't forget to do it all in order.....

Also got confirmation call from guy to be at house at 10 on Thursday morning.... SOOOO..... if DS gets the 2 freezers moved tomorrow, then I have Wed to get the food out of the other 2 and cleaned out/wash/wiped and then maybe they can move them on Thursday ?????? So all the freezers will be here and then I can con DS into helping with whatever all small stuff that is left... like the bigger fish tanks....... since he is feeling guilty, I will play on it.....
That will give me Thursday eve to get the bed made up, and stuff like that.... and Friday to get a little "oriented" before going to the swap on Saturday.... I am not compromising or giving up those plans....

MAYBE it is all going to finally happen?????

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
We are home...drove a hour and a half to Gainsville for the appointment with the neurosurgeon...only to be told we were sent to the wrong Simed location by my PC drs staff...they gave us the other address to go to , went to check in and their wasn't any appointment for me, I now am to go back May 27th for my real appointment......
I bet you know I called my PC office and got disconnected twice, and twice more I got a recording that they were busy and on another line....I will make a better impression on them tomorrow morning when I walk in in person to get this straightened out, plus I wasn't refunded my $45.00 co pay.....and they should of taken new x rays and been sent ahead.....now to deal with the pill issue as I cannot take these pain pills till May .....Somebody please send me more duct tape, I am going to need more to try and fix this stupidity at MY primary care Dr.s office ...
Gotta laugh at this , if only to keep my own sanity :lol: :he.....and I'm supposed to trust them with my health care :gig...I confirmed my appointment last night via the link they sent....and it came back with a email statement saying it was confirmed....:duc:hu:smack
Gosh ....🤔

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Boy oh boy,,,,,, No words..... and they would probably call the cops on me if I went through that because I would be less than civil..... They would have seen me somewhere that day....
I am so sorry.... and yeah, I would have second thoughts about them as primary care..... I have to go to the primary care before I go to the knee dr appt in Sept.... since the one I was seeing has left, I am NOT happy at all.... looking for another primary cars since I don't like one dr there, and do not want to get shuttled to him.... to have the days of when you went to a dr they were your dr from birth to old age/death.... seems like they change around about as often as I change underwear and socks.....

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just got home from my PC drs ...it just so happened that the regional boss was there ...never raised my voice or got nasty, but INSISTED I would only have my conversation with her....and I did...ended up the entire staff was stopped and was told by her then myself of this huge blunder...end result ...? ..they made a appointment for me for Monday to see my PC, get the meds I need, new xrays Monday, setting me up with pain management and are using yesterday's non visit payment as a credit towards my co pays on monday....I suppose my starting the conversation with the "big cheese" with " ..I come to this office trusting you with my health care,.. now convince me why I should " , may of got her attention lol, because she was on it like a rat on cheese.... :thumbsup
Last night was about the worst pain yet...at 3am I was on the back porch naked trying to get the heat out of the pain in front of the fan lol...ate my pain pills and the other meds and got back to bed around 4am....sure am glad that goat noise neighbor wasn't outside to see it all...fortunately ( and I don't mean to sound cruel)..he is finally living his last days from his long horrible dealing with cancer, he may be a nasty neighbor,...but I sure don't wish what he has gone through on anyone...
...IF he had seen me flailing around naked he probably would of had his last heart attack and died before the cancer gets him....not that I would feel responsible, ...but I don't like him and will go to his wake only for his poor wife's sake ( and to be positive he is really, finally and absolutely gone) ...I don't like him because he has grabbed my backside twice, I told him if he EVER touched me again he would be sorry...well he did it again last fall, and I grabbed him by the " nads" with all the grip that I had ..and danced with him....much to my satisfaction, it never happened again 🤔...
out here in this part of the country I have realized I need to "speak" so men understand, so if anyone's offended by my actions.....it's like my dad always said " sometimes ya gotta grab the bull by the horn" 🤗 ...knowing that the horn would of sent the wrong impression to his warped mind, I went for the attention getters and got it ..
Ya all have a wonderful week :love

Last edited: