BARN! and NEW PORCH!!!!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
And an update on the porch. The contractor is gone now, the screens are ordered and will ready in a few weeks. That will give us time to get it stained on the outside, at least where the screens will attach to the posts. It has to dry out from the storm, the T-111 siding buckled in the rain. Great. :tongue The roof leaked like crazy during the storm. The contractor called to check on it and came out. He climbed on the roof in all that rain to look at it. He came back and tarred the joined new roof to the old. It rained again and no leaks. We now have electricity and ceiling fans on the porch!

IMG2867 (1).jpg

The wicker porch swing you see on the church pew is now hung. There is nothing about me that screams white wicker, particularly nothing that screams imitation white plastic wicker, but it was free and it has a bodacious heavy chain to hang it with. We like to swing in it.

IMG2870.jpg

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
:( I subscribed to the thread but never got these latest updates :( At least I finally found them :) It's looking really nice! I'm sure you'll absolutely love it once it's finished.