Baymule’s Journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I went through some boxes, marked China, just making sure. Got a 12 place setting and all the pieces that were made to go with it. I put the boxes on a shelf in a closet.

I put a medicine cabinet together, got it for $15 at a discount store. Found out why it was $15. Holes to put it together didn’t line up. I had to get creative. Took it to the bathroom and there’s no where to put it. Oh well, I’ll yard sale it. One of these days.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yesterday morning I finally got Carson on the mule, in the seat. He will get on, but not in the seat, both front and back seats. He was hanging off, really wanted in my lap, but that can’t happen, and we went down the driveway.

@Ridgetop you called him my Velcro dog, and you are so right. When I was mowing yesterday in the far back, he came too, following the tractor. When I came back up close to the house, he went to the back porch, where he could see me, and took a nap. He needs to be able to see me, hear me or better yet, touch me.

IMG_4383.jpeg

CLSranch

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about Dandelion.

We had a similar experience about 6 weeks ago with the cows calf. The horse nosed it to death. Why she didn't go in the pen that the horses can NOT access to birth I don't know. Only reason we knew she calved was the dog getting excited about the horse.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about Dandelion.

We had a similar experience about 6 weeks ago with the cows calf. The horse nosed it to death. Why she didn't go in the pen that the horses can NOT access to birth I don't know. Only reason we knew she calved was the dog getting excited about the horse.

All that time waiting on the calf to be born and the durned horse played with it and it’s dead. I’m sure sorry about that, there’s no figuring the things animals do.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
County is here, pulling up trees in the fence row, I took out 2 T-posts this morning and cut the wire. They are extending my culvert by 30’ to make it possible to get in and cut off here with long trailers. I’m excited!

IMG_4394.jpeg

I worked on driveway fence this morning. I cut fence at the H brace, wrapped it around the post and stapled it.

IMG_4390.jpeg

Then I took clips off T-posts for about 40’, pulled posts and rolled up the wire.

IMG_4391.jpeg

IMG_4392.jpeg

This is where the small barn will go. I needed to roll the wire back to allow space for a dump truck.

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
I put a medicine cabinet together, got it for $15 at a discount store.

Took it to the bathroom and there’s no where to put it.
How about over the toilet? Nothing says it has to go over the sink. Or you can remove the drywall between the wall studs and it should fit. I did that with a medicine cabinet in our bathroom since we have a large mirror over the sink and nowhere to keep meds. I got a standard size cabinet, figured out where I wanted it (behind the bathroom door). Drove some "stud finders" (nails) to find out where to cut the drywall, used a 1/2" bit to make starter hole and just cut the drywall with a drywall saw along the edges of the studs. The standard medicine cabinets are made to fit between wall studs. Just drill through the side of the cabinet into the studs to attach the cabinets in place.