Baymule’s Journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@farmerjan that is about the only shelter that stays dry, so I added on to make it bigger.

If phones are bad the watches are worse. A lot of people I know have had soars from them that won't go away
Wow! Radiation burn?

@SageHill i hope your appointment goes well, but something tells me you will be looking for another doctor. I have questions for mine next year when I see her. Like, why didn’t she try to find out WHY 4 measurements were improved but one was worse? And does she EVER ask patients about their cell phones?

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
@farmerjan that is about the only shelter that stays dry, so I added on to make it bigger.

Wow! Radiation burn?

@SageHill i hope your appointment goes well, but something tells me you will be looking for another doctor. I have questions for mine next year when I see her. Like, why didn’t she try to find out WHY 4 measurements were improved but one was worse? And does she EVER ask patients about their cell phones?
Thanks! She's been really good with a host of other things over many years. Since the SHTF it seems like everything is a must fit into a slot w/o thinking outside the box. But fingers crossed for sure.
Oh and the iwatch - loved it - but I would get a sore, though it would go away and I didn't wear it at night. Once it started over-reacting to my movement - and asking if it should call 911 because it thought I fell (yeah - just hopping off a fence, off a hay bale, etc) and it almost did once because I almost didn't tell it no fast enough - I stopped wearing it. Just what I'd need an EMT looking for me when all was well. That would cost a pretty penny I'm sure.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Tonight and Friday is supposed to be rainy, and temperatures will drop. I got feed yesterday. It’s sunny and nice right now so I’ll be outside doing something. Dunno what, but I’ll find something to do.

Last night at church, a lady told me she and her husband were talking about me, wondering how old I was. They figured I must be 59. I let out a loud WHOOP and said, I’ll take that number! I told her I’m 68 and we both busted out laughing.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Fanny pack, pouch over tummy,
That would likely put it about 4" from most bones :D

Switch to a wrist watch, that has the phone on it. Or something hi tech like that!
Do they have phones or do they only communicate (via Bluetooth or other RF??) with the phone you are carrying elsewhere?

Then I screwed a couple of 2x4s down and put the scrap tin on top.
That isn't scrap, it is reused roofing material :D

a special thing that hangs on my belt that is supposed to stop the rf (or whatever it is) but it can still get a signal.
That is an oxymoron. RF stands for Radio Frequency. The phone sends and receives RF. If it can't emit through the fabric it can't receive either.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
That is an oxymoron. RF stands for Radio Frequency. The phone sends and receives RF. If it can't emit through the fabric it can't receive either.
RF radiates from tower and phone in all directions as line of sight. You only line the side towards your body. Envision a 360 degree floodlight and what happens when you hold a shield between it and you. You end up in shadow of less strong light.