Baymule's Lambs, 2nd Lambing

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thank you @BlessedWithGoats I hope you can heal your heart over losing your goat, it is so hard when we lose a favorite. :hugs

Yesterday an egg customer brought her 10 year old grand daughter out to the farm. They were delightful! We didn't gather eggs so the little girl could gather them. She "picked" a dozen eggs and when they left, she helped put "her" eggs in the carton. :) She got to pet a chicken and feel how soft their feathers are. She was introduced to Elsa, the chicken who lays the blue egg in the carton of eggs. She got to pet horses and I promised to saddle up Joe for the next time she comes out for a visit. She was enthralled with the sheep and couldn't tear herself away from them. I caught a lamb and she held it while her Grandma snapped pictures. She fell in love with the lambs. My husband took her for a ride on the Kawasaki Mule and she had a blast. He asked her what she wanted to be when she grows up and she replied "A Farmer!"

Goat Whisperer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yesterday an egg customer brought her 10 year old grand daughter out to the farm. They were delightful! We didn't gather eggs so the little girl could gather them. She "picked" a dozen eggs and when they left, she helped put "her" eggs in the carton. :) She got to pet a chicken and feel how soft their feathers are. She was introduced to Elsa, the chicken who lays the blue egg in the carton of eggs. She got to pet horses and I promised to saddle up Joe for the next time she comes out for a visit. She was enthralled with the sheep and couldn't tear herself away from them. I caught a lamb and she held it while her Grandma snapped pictures. She fell in love with the lambs. My husband took her for a ride on the Kawasaki Mule and she had a blast. He asked her what she wanted to be when she grows up and she replied "A Farmer!"
Oh my goodness, that is so sweet. Pretty awesome of y'all to do that!

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well Bay, is the timer still 'Ticking' on the 'Oven' over...down there?....should be gettin close for another Round aren't ya? :caf:pop

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well Bay, is the timer still 'Ticking' on the 'Oven' over...down there?....should be gettin close for another Round aren't ya? :caf:pop
Not any close to time for now. I have 3 more to lamb, 2 are first time young ewes, so we'll see, neither one looks to be very far along.