~ Betty's Kidding thread ~ SHE IS!

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
Well I got them december 17th..... the 10th of may would be her due date if she was bred they day I got her.
If she was bred a few months before december; possibly october then; march would be when she's due.
She could be due anytime between the end of this month to the first week or two of may.

:th NO NO! You're driving me nuts BETTY! Could you just get 'em out????

:th Patience. Boy, I'm terrible but I must try!

daisychick

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
So you have from today until May 10th to watch and wait to see if she is preggers. :th

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
daisychick said:
So you have from today until May 10th to watch and wait to see if she is preggers. :th
*exactly*

:th AND she's going to make me think it's going to happen every night till may. *Hopefully NOT!*

Sunny & the 5 egg layers

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
SmallFarmGirl said:
daisychick said:
*exactly*
:th AND she's going to make me think it's going to happen every night till may. *Hopefully NOT!*
Or you could do biotracking and not have to go crazy waiting. ;) You are the most patient person I have even met. How do you do it? What is your secret? :ep

jodief100

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Look at it this way. You are going to get tons of experience in what to look for and learning to differentiate bewteen kidding signs and "just kidding" signs.

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
jodief100 said:
Look at it this way. You are going to get tons of experience in what to look for and learning to differentiate bewteen kidding signs and "just kidding" signs.
Exactly and thanks... :hugs

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
Sunny & the 5 egg layers said:
SmallFarmGirl said:
daisychick said:
*exactly*
Or you could do biotracking and not have to go crazy waiting. ;) You are the most patient person I have even met. How do you do it? What is your secret? :ep
My secret is loving my goats and caring for them every day AND knowing that if it came early, it would not live AND if It's late, It'll be well done!

:lol: :gig :lol:

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
smiley-face-whistle-2.gif

waiting for Betty to kid or show signs of being bred! A day, a month, 4 months still??????

:idunno I don't know but Soon *hopefully* I will!

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
I'm watching the barn cam and Betty does just what that doe does! On her side,
ripples, the way she gets down! :)