1. BYH Official Poll: What are the things that you should consider before buying herds?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  2. BYH Featured Thread: Unstable sheep
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. 2017 BYC Calendar SUPER SALE!
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. BYH Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Breed and sex?

Discussion in 'Breeds and Breeding - Rabbits' started by mamabun, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Dec 18, 2016
    mamabun

mamabun Ridin' The Range

Like childen, we'll always need our mothers :)

Kaye likes this.
  2. Jan 2, 2017
    mamabun

mamabun Ridin' The Range

Now that the kits have arrived I feel like there's lots I need to do, but baby bunnies survive in the wild so not sure. Matilda has made a nest outside the nest box I provided for her. The kits are all inside her mound of fur she created. Day 2 should I move the kits to the nesting box? Can I inspect the kits to make sure all got fed tonight and if one didn't what do I do? Will I have to bring it inside and feed it with an eyedropper I'm guessing? I looked up stages in their cycle but I'd rather hear from you all what you did once the kits are born.
    Thank you.