Bridgie's Lambing Thread-More Finns

doxiemoxie

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Yay for babies! those poofy cheeks are too cute. and now you have another black and white. I need more sheep...

CocoNUT

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Bridge! Where's the photos of Bon Bon's baby? I have to say that I must take FULL credit for stressing out all of your ewes during our visit yesterday! Hopefully...they all delivered cause after the last person to visit took two lambs and a ewe...they all thought Evil and I were coming to do the same! lol

Bridgemoof

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
BonBon's baby...

IMG_0763.jpg

IMG_0764.jpg

IMG_0766.jpg

IMG_0762.jpg

Bottle babies Paddy and Maple
IMG_0755.jpg

Fluffy and Frisky
IMG_0753.jpg

Po's little one
IMG_0741.jpg

newgirl97

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Oh my goodness! Bon Bon's baby is ADORABLE! I love her colors!
And I love Patty and Mabel's coloring!

Bridgemoof

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I think Bon Bon baby's name is going to be "PIRATE." :gig

So, had another baby last night! From our brown Finn x sheep. So Phinneas our Finn ram is officially a father! Took him long enough. :rolleyes: This Finn wasn't even up in the sheep shed, I wasn't expecting a baby from her, so it was a total surprise this morning when I went out back with the other sheep and saw a little brown lambie standing there. WTH! And it was only 24 this morning. But the little guy was standing, dry and nursing. Whew! I got him and the mommy up to the lambing jug and they are now snug as a bug. He's cute! Pics later. Now I have to keep a watch on the other Finn's besides Leah, who I've been waiting for her for eternity. :idunno

Bridgemoof

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Cinnamon the Shetland had twins last night! Yay! Both girls. Looks like one could possible be the moorit color.

Cinnamon and her babies born last night
IMG_0768.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

I think the one on the right might be moorit!!!!!
IMG_0773.jpg

Brown Finn's baby
IMG_0770.jpg

IMG_0771.jpg

Now the bad news, we have another Finn that went into labor at some point this morning and is prolapsing. We are waiting for the vet to get here. :fl