Bruce's Journal

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
It does sound like things progress some between handlings, and not kicking is an added Plus for sure!!....if it already looks healed and closed, with no sign of infection...I'd think it'd be okay....but just monitor it some...as best ya can....:)

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I don't think it is possible, there was no soft fleshy edge on the skin. It clearly isn't new.

Got out the tractor today to pull a really large rock that was in the way of my compost bin set that I am building. Then went and pulled out the really large rock I was trying to remove when the hoses blew the last time. Both rocks are now on the rock pile on the north side of the barn.

Since I had the tractor out I used it to gather up old rotting fencing from 2 places in the fenced area so I can use my flail mower when the final part arrives. Put that stuff on the burn pit. Now I REALLY need to light it ;)

I guess the fish in the pond aren't TOO unhappy. Yesterday and today I saw a dozen or so TINY fish, maybe 1/4".

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
And the hot dogs! Ready to light it, just called the fire department for the permit
DSCN1561.JPG