Bruce's Journal

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Nor'easter? What nor'easter? We are WAY to far north and west to even hear about it.

But thanks for your concern :D

If we DO get one and the power goes out we are all set now though. Have had the Powerwalls for 2 weeks. Of course we would still need some sun.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Nor'easter? What nor'easter? We are WAY to far north and west to even hear about it.

But thanks for your concern :D

If we DO get one and the power goes out we are all set now though. Have had the Powerwalls for 2 weeks. Of course we would still need some sun.
If you are all prepped for bad stuff... it almost guarantees that the bad stuff will not happen!

Brilliant! :weee

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
That IS the way it usually works isn't it? Need to remember something? Write it on a note, guaranteed you don't need to look at the note. DON'T write it on a note and you won't even remember there was something you need to remember.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
20°F this morning, Mr NOAA said it would be 29°F overnight. I wonder how many hoses will split when it warms up, I still have one going out to the barn plus the one at the house :( Guess I"ll be pulling those whether I got lucky or not as it is supposed to be as cold tonight. I plugged in the alpacas' bucket though it wasn't frozen in the barn. Moved the chickens' water bowl into the barn, plugged it in as well.

Latest posts