BYC's Chat

R2elk

Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Did you get your tooth fixed? How are your plants doing, any potatoes yet? Im getting antsy trying not to put things in the ground just yet 🤣
Two teeth temporarily fixed. Plan for others has not yet been set in place.

Still having BLTs from the Northern Exposures. Ate a half dozen Gold Nuggets today. Lots more still on the plant.

Tomato and pepper seedlings have had first transplant. Moved more of the Northern Exposures to the greenhouse today. Nice to be able to see the TV unobstructed.

The Purple Viking potato died. I have a new one started along with a purple potato plant.
Purple_viking_potato_X3104404_03-10-2021-001.jpg

Most of the ground here is still snow covered. Planting for early season crops won't happen until May1.

Fishychix

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Two teeth temporarily fixed. Plan for others has not yet been set in place.

Still having BLTs from the Northern Exposures. Ate a half dozen Gold Nuggets today. Lots more still on the plant.

Tomato and pepper seedlings have had first transplant. Moved more of the Northern Exposures to the greenhouse today. Nice to be able to see the TV unobstructed.

The Purple Viking potato died. I have a new one started along with a purple potato plant.
View attachment 83503
Most of the ground here is still snow covered. Planting for early season crops won't happen until May1.
Sorry to hear the purple viking died. That sucks. I moved my sprouted seedlings to the greenhouse, but I dont think they liked it. I think I killed them. I still have my carrots in my fishtank garden and have been working on recycled green onions we stuck in there from the store. They really like it in there. I also put in a lettuce mix. It seems to be doing pretty good.
I hate dental work. Usually you do feel better afterwards though. Then the bill comes! 🤣

R2elk

Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear the purple viking died. That sucks. I moved my sprouted seedlings to the greenhouse, but I dont think they liked it. I think I killed them. I still have my carrots in my fishtank garden and have been working on recycled green onions we stuck in there from the store. They really like it in there. I also put in a lettuce mix. It seems to be doing pretty good.
I hate dental work. Usually you do feel better afterwards though. Then the bill comes! 🤣
At least I got 3 potatoes from the plant when I dumped the bucket out. I never get a bill from the dentist. He gives me a 15% discount because I pay at the time of the visit.