BYH Wishlist

BarredRockMomma

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
One place, or post with all the recipies what we post on here. I have a tendancy to see somthing and think that would be good then keep going. Well when I come back later to find it, I can't always rember where it was. (Like elevan's eggless ice cream)

marlowmanor

Reaction score
BarredRockMomma said:
One place, or post with all the recipies what we post on here. I have a tendancy to see somthing and think that would be good then keep going. Well when I come back later to find it, I can't always rember where it was. (Like elevan's eggless ice cream)
X2 A recipe section would be great to have.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
marlowmanor said:
BarredRockMomma said:
X2 A recipe section would be great to have.
Um....folks, we already have a recipe index here: http://www.backyardherds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=121

I try to keep up with it but I need your help. If you see a recipe that isn't listed then please give a link to it as a reply so that I can add it to the index.

Latest posts