Callie has passed

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
I was blessed to get to meet Callie and she was a gentle sweet girl with these big brown eyes that were so kind and loving. She would just draw you in to get smooches and pats on the head, she was a real love. But a ferocious protector when she needed to be. Truly a wonderful LGD and family dog too.

I was so sad to read of her passing. My heart breaks for your family; I know how much she was loved and how much she will be missed. She will forever be remembered in your hearts. :hugs

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
My heart breaks for you SBC and GW:hugs:hugs.
I will miss all the wonderful stories of her and her goats.

So sorry:hugs:hugs!

norseofcourse

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear she didn't make it :( You're in my thoughts, I'm sure you're all heartbroken :hugs

NH homesteader

Herd Master
Reaction score
:hitI'm so sorry Southern. Losing a dog is losing a family member and I know Callie was a very special one. I'll be thinking of you :hugs:hugs

BrendaMNgri

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I lost a huge male Spanish Mastiff to bloat a couple of years ago. I do not wish to hijack this thread and will start separate one on bloat, my experience with it and what I have learned, and some tips. Again my sincere condolences to you for your loss. Hugs...