Callie has passed

OneFineAcre

Herd Master
Reaction score
Gosh, I don't know what to say other than I'm very saddened to hear this.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
It is never easy to say 'Good-Bye' to one that means so much in our lives and the 'Emotions' just hang in our hearts for some time to come. You do have the satisfaction of not only 'Knowing, Loving, and Caring' for her, but, also that you did ALL that you could do to help her 'Face' the situation.
However, though the moment is a very Sad one and the grief a 'Heavy Load' to bare at this time; you do have many more Good 'Memories' of her and she has 'Set the Bar' very High for another to 'Shoot' for and bring their 'Personality and Character' to your heart. There will never be another Callie, but your heart, mind, and memories will certainly 'Stretch' to include many more. :hugs

luvmypets

Herd Master
Reaction score
I saw this thread last night, my heart breaks with you. I didn't know her personally, but I know you had a unique and special bond. Both of you guys have been so helpful to this community. Educating and teaching me and others things it may have taken forever to learn otherwise. You guys have shown me so much information and given me advice on just about everything and anything. You have been there when others needed solace. Time I return the favor. My prayers are with you and your family. I pray that you can heal and recover from this sudden loss :hugs

Last edited:

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh sweet SBC & GW! I just found this. I am SO sorry for your loss of the amazing Callie! :hugs My heart breaks for you both! :hit

As Bay said, it is impossible to know the full extent of one's loss, as we have different relationships with each animal. However, we do know that Callie was an exceptional dog and you both had a special connection with her. :love

My prayers are with you both, that God would begin to heal the hole in your hearts. :hugs

Ferguson K

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm so sorry! I can not imagine your pain. She will be missed.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wow, I saw this thread and am in disbelief. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have come on here so many times this morning and sat in front of the keyboard wanting to say thank you all for your kindness.

GW and I are truly overwhelmed with grief.
I have buried many dogs in my lifetime and each and everyone has hurt but this- this I simply cannot express.

Thank you all for such love and support. :hugs