Chickens really- My adventure into Goats

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hope your headache eases off and goes away.
I used to get bad headaches, I don't know if they were actually migraines but they made me puke and I couldn't even keep water down. The next day I felt like I had been flogged.
I get migraines without having the headaches. I get aura so all I see is strobing sparkles that go away with extra strength Advil. Makes me a bit nauseous sometimes. 😕😬

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Before and after. My fireplace..👏
315DB1BF-3BF2-4656-A669-EF022A69A545.jpeg
83EA81FB-7897-4D4C-BBE5-6F8D3626ED34.jpeg

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
I took Hemi home and finally done breeding Dogs for awhile. 👍🏼
He was sure happy to see his Mom. 😁
Today I hope to saddle up and take a well needed ride. Plus get my goats out to graze in the pasture for a little while. ❤️🐴🐐
I will begin packing up my ornaments and crap I no longer need. I will drop off at Goodwill. 😊👍🏼

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have decided not to use those letters I got made from the lady in town. Very ugly is all I will say about them. 😬😳
I will order new ones online..👍🏼😊😋
We got one heck of a thunderous storm here last night. Heavy rain. The roof began to leak around the light fixture in my bedroom. :th
I have only been telling my husband to get up on the roof and take a look at where it's could be leaking. Plus the eavestrouphs need cleaning because little trees are growing in them :ep:lol:
Running to town today. I have to go to the dollarstore 😁😋 I love that store❤️☺️👍🏼

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yikes, trees in your gutters!
We don't have gutters, and it's a mixed bag. It's nice to not have to clean them out, but it's annoying to go out the door and get your head showered.

When we were young marrieds we rented an old house. It was dilapidated but cheap. We were cleaning one evening right after moving in, the bedroom light fixture was very dingy, barely letting any light through, so dh was taking it off so we could clean it. He yelled for me to come quick and turn the light off. I ran and found him on the ladder, holding the fixture in place with dirty water sloshing around in it! We were pretty happy he hadn't been electrocuted.
That house motivated us to get out of there and buy our own.