Chickens really- My adventure into Goats

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
I got new curtains and they are blackout too. πŸ‘πŸΌ I need to get busy this morning and paint that part of the wall so I can get the curtains hung before the sun hits the west side of the house this afternoon and heats up the living room.
I got Bindi done one more time last night. So fingers crossed she takes and I'll have puppies in 9 weeks. :fl She was pretty nervous being in the city. Too many foreign smells and sounds for her. She definitely was happy to be back in the jeep and heading home. Hemi on the other hand is just a happy boy and didn't care about anything. πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΌ
I have to remove the pop door off the chicken coop because Pearl has decided to lock herself in the Coop and lock Levi outside in the Run. πŸ™„πŸ˜
I have railway ties stacked to hold the door open but that will only work so long. I'll hang a flap over the hole and they can push it out themselves. πŸ‘πŸΌ
I got my letters and I'm not too happy about them although I'm still going to paint and hang them up. πŸ™„πŸ˜¬

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning..
I got my curtains up. Need a different curtain rod but this one will do for the time being.
Today the house should be finished with paint. I'll tackle the bathroom this week.
Darla got bred yesterday. πŸ‘πŸΌ Fingers crossed my girls all have litters. :fl My place has become a free for all Humpathon. πŸ™„ My two neutered boys are joining the hoopla too..I can't wait for everything to settle down again. 😁
It's going to be 29C today and through the beginning of this week. Sounds good to me..πŸ‘πŸΌ

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning.. :frow
I got a few more pictures hung and painted the fireplace front. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Slowly but surly my house is starting to be erased of that Dirty old mans grime he left behind. :weee
I woke up with a migraine aura episode this morning :th
Darla is not an easy dog to breed. She stands and allows the tie but then bites me as I hold her steady. I wear leather gloves dealing with her. πŸ™„
I hope she is finished standing today. :fl Hemi is such a good little guy. I can tell he is beginning to get homesick. πŸ˜•β€οΈπŸ© My Goats are doing great. They have adjusted to me not being outside as much with them.

Latest posts