Chickens really- My adventure into Goats

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
This is hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€πŸ˜œ
I was telling my Friend on the phone I would like to get a single Goat cart. Why people have to listen in on other people's conversations is beyond me? 😁😳
My Son then asked me why the Heck I need a Go-Cart and told me I'll kill my self driving it!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ€ 
Jeepers I laughed! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰

Jaime

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
My Friend from BYC @Jaime is my reason for ever getting goats. This goat though had me buying Fancy and Ozzy, within a week I had goats too.❀🐐🐐
I have chatted with her for a few years now. A wonderful lady. πŸ‘β€View attachment 74373View attachment 74374
Awww thank you :hugsYou're a wonderful friend to have as well! I'm so glad you decided to get goats, you definitely seem more like a goat person than a chicken person to me ;)

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Awww thank you :hugsYou're a wonderful friend to have as well! I'm so glad you decided to get goats, you definitely seem more like a goat person than a chicken person to me ;)
Thanks. I definitely prefer animals with 4 legs and hair. I'm so happy I got my goats. The goats are so smart and adorable. I hope all your goats and other critters are doing great.

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
My husband is getting angry with me. 😁😬
I now need another fenced in pen for my goats around the goat shed/Coop. I actually think I have everything that I need except maybe a few 2X4s. I have gates so not a problem either. My wheels in my head are always turning. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜
My oldest Son moved back home and that's another story I don't wish to discuss though. πŸ˜³πŸ˜• He is really good at building things if I can get him to do anything for me?
Of course it's raining here today. Once nice day and three crappy days seems to be the pattern with our weather. 😩
Levi and Pearl love being in the Shed/Coop and the run off the back.
I still think we need to pull out the window and replace it with a plexiglass window or the goats will eventually break it. I know Ozzy and he is a one goat wreaking crew! 😜🀣🐐

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Fancy and Ozzy yesterday. Lucy too. She is obsessed with her ball outside. ❀️
Generally I don’t have the little dogs outside when the goats are loose. Ozzy bunts them and makes them cry. :barnie
2B7CDF6E-7E0F-40B4-9733-26266A8FCB4F.jpeg
DE4FDB87-420F-431C-9D82-14EF7CF187D5.jpeg
6BAE83F1-7B1D-419A-AF20-681AF7D516C7.jpeg

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have dealt with meat goats, but the beards vary with each goat...even females can and do have them too...our whethers were boer/pygmy crosses....one didn't have much of one and the other a fairly full one....had a pygmy doe that had one, tho it looked more like a fumanchu..... 🀣

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have dealt with meat goats, but the beards vary with each goat...even females can and do have them too...our whethers were boer/pygmy crosses....one didn't have much of one and the other a fairly full one....had a pygmy doe that had one, tho it looked more like a fumanchu..... 🀣
Oh neat. Must be the same as the wattles that some have and some don't. Maybe Ozzy will always be beardless? Thanks for the reply..πŸ‘

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
I must say I'm enjoying the low key atmosphere here on BYH. All the people have been welcoming and helpful towards me and my Goats. πŸ‘β€οΈπŸπŸπŸπŸ
I sure enjoy reading all the posts and threads that have provided me with great information and a few chuckles too. 🀠
BYC is very fast paced and not always as welcoming as you folks.
Thanks everyone.