Chickens really- My adventure into Goats

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
I forgot to post this picture of Sofie watching Lady and the Tramp. Scary dog pound scene! lol 😆. She loves watching TV.
0FB73A99-0AD3-468E-A24D-AFDD28526183.jpeg
8AFD2528-81EE-40E6-9ABE-9C404C191715.jpeg

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
You have quite the poodle puddle on your couch. 😄 Maybe it's a poodle pile.

My JRT used to get all excited when we would put a movie in about a team of huskies with an RCMP officer on board chasing bad guys on their sled. It was an old black and white movie. The dogs in the movie were all excited, running and yelping! Chaos! He was very intent and we would let him out the door and laugh when he would run around behind the house to the wall the tv was on, looking for those crazy dogs.
We watched that more than we should have probably, just so we could laugh at him trying to catch those dogs.

More chickens eh? I thought you were done with those birds? 😅

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
You have quite the poodle puddle on your couch. 😄 Maybe it's a poodle pile.

My JRT used to get all excited when we would put a movie in about a team of huskies with an RCMP officer on board chasing bad guys on their sled. It was an old black and white movie. The dogs in the movie were all excited, running and yelping! Chaos! He was very intent and we would let him out the door and laugh when he would run around behind the house to the wall the tv was on, looking for those crazy dogs.
We watched that more than we should have probably, just so we could laugh at him trying to catch those dogs.

More chickens eh? I thought you were done with those birds? 😅
Well that’s a hilarious story! Silly dog 🐶..
She was just watching Cesar Milan. Maybe she learned something? 😆😄🙄
The chicken thing is a thought and honestly will probably be only a thought..😊😜 I am not a lover of those dirty birds.

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
We are now experiencing our Deep freeze temperatures. So cold. Overnight lows are going to hit the -40C range over the next few nights. I have prepared my goats and Kupid for the cold. Coop is heated and everyone has access to endless hay and water.
Here is a picture of Lucy the other day. -20C but she didn’t care. She loves playing ball. 😆❤️🐶
I took her in right after that. I didn’t realize she was so iced up! :lol:
ED1FE3CB-66FE-4B19-9A90-E3142D322AC1.jpeg