Chickens really- My adventure into Goats

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Coyotes! :barnie
we have lots of coyotes around this year. One has been coming here almost daily this past week and I think it’s trying to lure Bindi away from the yard to kill her.:hit I can’t let the 4 little dogs outside alone.
It was just behind the shop calling and Bindi was wanting to go but I was able to get her back into the house.
Maybe it’s after the goats?
maybe, mine always target my chickens (obv.) and cat for whatever reason...

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hopefully we get rain
We are getting rain today. I'm not complaining about all the power we've made the past couple of weeks but was starting to worry about drought.

Perhaps the coyotes need to see the projectile part of a rifle? I hope you don't lose any animals.

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
We are getting rain today. I'm not complaining about all the power we've made the past couple of weeks but was starting to worry about drought.

Perhaps the coyotes need to see the projectile part of a rifle? I hope you don't lose any animals.
Congratulations on the rain 🌧. Yes I think it’s time to get rid of the coyotes. Fingers crossed that I don’t lose anything..😕

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
We got 3” over 2 days! So excited over the rain!
Thst coyote is up to no good. Buy some chicken at the store and place it in an open spot, get rifle......
That’s awesome 👏 about the rain ☔️!
The coyote has been here almost every morning and sometimes in the afternoon. It’s a real bugger. 😟😒.

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sure has been beautiful weather here this past week. I’m excited to say we are expecting to see some rain this afternoon into tomorrow morning! 🥳👏☔️👍🌧
My goats are slowly shedding their winter coats. They look terrible 😂😜
Robins are back..😊👏
95EC50AF-E1B9-4591-9B25-8D79E18EDDD4.jpeg

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hello there! :frow
Finally got rain..It’s a nice steady rain this morning. My pasture is smiling 😊👏
A large wildfire started not that far from me. It was close to where my pal lives. Pretty scary for the people evacuated. 🙁
I have started working on my flowerbeds again. Put up new fence around them so Wilson can’t dig to China anymore! :barnie
planted a bed of wildflowers in the back bed and had to cover it up because the darn Cat won’t stop pooping in it! :barnie:th. One good thing is I have not seen the coyotes in about a week. 👏😊
To all you Mothers, I wish you a happy Mother’s Day. 💞