CntryBoy777 - The Lazy A** Acres Adventures

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
T
No problem, ya have more important "duties" to tend to than what this is....but, after I get a few things done maybe things will work out for ya to make a trip down and check things out.....sure hope Leon can get straightened out....I always preferred the relaxers over the pain meds....it works better for me....but, he has other issues that I don't....give him a Big Hug from us.....:hugs......:fl
Thank you , I will.....this is a "private chain of pain management " if he has surgery, they loose his insurance $, so to keep him, they drug him.
We have been to back surgon three years ago and have put it off the sugessted surgery. This last apointment with the pain people are trying to keep him away from the surgery, by their choice for the $$$$, if you are on pain and muscle relaxers for 15 years, they eat your brain and body...that is why I am pissed that they upped the doses again instead of being a part of fixing the problem. Going to get a surgeon in Gainsville through his primary care dr. And bypass pain management...the "legal " pill pushers :he:barnie

Last edited:

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Fred, hope your day is going well for you....sorry I vented on your journal :(, please forgive me :fl
Ya don't have to feel sorry....ya can vent here, not a problem....I didn't think of it as inappropriate and surely understand the frustration....that is what friends are for...don't give it another thought.....:).....we have made 1 trip and fixing to leave for another....that will make it for the day, but will be going back this next week for more....they are good people and are scaling down their "doings" as they have gotten older....they have 7 acres and used to have goats, chickens, turkeys, and other animals, most of the slabs were used with the goats, but they also made walkways, patio, and garage floor with some of what they have....looks really good...the man did a great job with it....so, hoping I can do half as good as he did and I'll be satisfied....:)

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
I believe that Creation is only <6,000 yrs old....:)

Interesting. I used to believe that as well, but don't any more. You may (or may not) be interested in a book titled "Nature's Clocks", which explains how scientists are able to estimate the age of different things, including the age of the Earth, of items found on the Earth such as glacier deposits, and of the cosmos.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
That sounds interesting STA. I’m Christian, somewhere between Genesis and space aliens. I believe in God, I believe in a higher power, this perfect earth system had to have a Master Planner and it sure wasn’t feeble minded mankind. I’m not so conceited as to believe that we are the only life in the universe. Wether one believes in God or not, Christian principles make a good set of rules to live by.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Interesting. I used to believe that as well, but don't any more. You may (or may not) be interested in a book titled "Nature's Clocks", which explains how scientists are able to estimate the age of different things, including the age of the Earth, of items found on the Earth such as glacier deposits, and of the cosmos.
Sorry ya lost your faith STA.....but, if it contradicts the Bible, then I wouldn't be interested in it at all....don't care much for the opinions, imaginations, assumptions, guesstimations, and hallucinations of mankind....most seem to forget that man is just above the animals on the "ladder" of Creation....therfore, the wisdom of mankind is of no significance in the happenings of the universe and in fact is to be proven "worthless" not too far into the future....and mankind can't change, slow down, or evade the progression to the day that Judgement begins....but, thanks for the suggestion....also, my way of believing isn't the modern day "christianity" that is practiced by any organization, association, denomination, or group that I am aware of at this point...please, I am not making an issue of this, but simply explaining my stance and beliefs in order to give ya an appropriate response to your post....:)

Latest posts