CntryBoy777 - The Lazy A** Acres Adventures

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
So glad to hear that you got a handle on Gabbies' irritation problems. I'm sure she appreciates it.
Looks to me like you are making some good progress on the clearing out. It will come as you said once the temps get a little more "friendly" to working outside as it is just too tiring to work in the heat with all the added humidity you have. Starting a spot for a small garden can always "grow" into a bigger area.... just having the homegrown tomatoes will be enough on an inspiration to grow more. I sure missed mine this past year, would like to have a spot again next year but it will depend on my maybe finding somewhere else to be....

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Is this what ya are talking about??.....;)
IMAG4473.jpg ......:lol:.....since there is a fire rescue training center about 5blks from us, I'm gonna offer it to them for use of training if they would like to have it.....:)....it was back in the mid 70s when I volunteered for a resecue squad that worked with sheriff's dept on covering accidents across the county.....we had to train for different situations and learn to manipulate the tools used....I don't have a problem donating it, but no equipment to move it....so if they want and can use it they can come get it.....:)

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
This area is behind what we are working on now, but ya can see Joyce has gotten a start on it....just about everything from ground to knee is dewberries....the big tree in back is in front of the power lines, so on our property.......
IMAG4464.jpg .....this is the NW corner, the center is back behind the shed....
IMAG4465.jpg ......and then the other corner where the boat is....at least we can make some headway and see some progress.....:)

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well, it is still wide open back there...and we see deer, coons, and possums regularly....and Huge owls....not to mention so many "toxic" plants....I sure wouldn't want to be resonsible for that....:th.....thought I saw a bobcat the other day and there are black bear around too....panthers and Gators!!.....:)