Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm waiting for cold rain, turning to cold snow, turning to winter mix -- turning to a cold slushy, muddy mess! Event coming soon. In preparation for more of this frigid wind, and unwelcome mess, I went out and fed the goats a midnight extra feed. Probably won't be out there as early as usual, so they will be ok. Besides, they are not going to want to be out in it either! Chicken feeders full, horses hayed. Guess I can go to bed and sleep late. At least, go out late. Not a snow or cold fan!! Expect 20s and possible wind chill in teens at get up. Might as well be -10, it's all too cold for me. :oops: :old

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Woke to the expected. It flew through, never saw the happening, just white stuff left! It seems about a couple inches but, sun out and it's melting. Here comes the mud! :(. Roads are all clear. That's enough for here. :fl🤔😁

Obviously I'm having coffee. Some good bacon over there, enjoy.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Frost this morning, I slept late. Dogs barked all night long, even Paris. Something was moving around last night. Probably a stray that someone dumped out, but who knows. Paris is old and cranky, she seldom bothers with stupid stuff anymore, but does like to bark at the neighbors. So if she tunes up and barks all night, there is something skulking around.

I'm feeling much better, still a little congested. BJ is several days behind me, still coughing and feels bad. Neither one of us have a lot of gumption to do much of anything. LOL I just do outside chores and try to fix us something to eat. I have chicken thawed out and will make us orange chicken today, there will be enough to eat on for a couple of days. Ready for this mess to be gone.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
How old does one need to be to have a PayPal account?

Looks good from here but then so does mine at that distance. I hope yours is in better shape!

Hmm, or just leave it on and quit roasting when it goes off?
:gig
Sounds like a plan!

Lower sixties
That is what we heat our house UP to in the winter. Well, OK, 65°, sometimes even 68°F. I bet @Alaskan is :lol: at the thought of turning a heater on when the ambients are in the 60s.

We are expecting below 0°F in the morning, windchill -20°F. Other than the 3 times I need to go out to deal with the animals, I'm staying inside! Oh, wait, some of the hens are laying. I guess I'll have to go out every couple of hours 😢

taking my 6th grade pe class to have archery lessons. Should be a fun time.
Until they start aiming at each other ;)
Sounds like a great time. No such thing as archery lessons when I was in school.