Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee PA. After all that hay hauling, I got a sneaking suspicion that you need that chiropractor appointment. We are going to pull goat weed today, chop more giant weeds in the garden and machete down poke plants in the horse lot. Another hot sweaty day!

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
More Sun, getting hot later. Grass so high and wet -- dew! Put goats and mini mares on some small areas to eat it down. Can't hay but, they can eat it. We should all have this problem.... 😁

Only working a short day. Will enjoy some time at home.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Had a busy day. While I lopped 8 wagon loads of ragweed and lambs quarters, BJ and neighbor boy pulled goat weed out of backyard and pasture 2. Then boy and I lopped poke out of horse lot and took to burn pile.
Then we picked elderberries!

21076A50-3CE3-46E8-BF14-A5FCF58A637B.jpeg

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good haul of elders! Screen them off the stem....Thanks to "the wise one!". 😁 👍

Hope the sheep got some of the weeds....of course, they did!!

Hot and muggy right now. Relaxing in AC. Almost dark.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Our grass is growing so high I’m going to borrow my neighbors pony as a lawn mower, I only hope she will want to go back!
Sadly, animals tend to be picky about what they eat! I have to mow the alpacas' pasture, neighbor has to mow their horse and alpaca pasture.

Then we picked elderberries!
Yay!!! Wait, don't you have to take them out of the bucket to strip them off the vines on the chair? Or have you figured out a way to do it just by putting the bucket on the chair? ;)