Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
You don't cook as much when only one there....I had hot tea and toast. Sorry, ate both slices! Have more coffee. 😁

All my symbols are almost gone - faded at top of my reply screen. Can't use my smileys. How do I fix???? It's driving me nuts. Using ones on typing screen.

Cold mid 20s...turning to upper 50s they say. Sure hope so, I'm cold!! Hate that. I'll make a quick run to feed store first thing, while it's warming up. At least the truck will be warm. Brrrr. Need to work outside today. Heat up! 👍

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Had my coffee but that's the only good thing so far. Allergies have gone crazy and waiting on meds to kick in.

Husband noticed it started after I got local hay not the $$$ stuff from TSC. I guess I'm allergic to something in the local guys mix. And I just got another 8 square bales. :( It's not dusty, damp, or moldy even in middle of bales. I'm going to wear a dust mask to feed this morning and see if that helps.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
I had a yr when a load of hay did a number on me....but, subsided. Just used some otc sinus meds and figured just a new kid on the block thing. Could have been the hay was sprayed? I'll never know. No issues since or now. Maybe you have something like that. 🤷🙂

It's dark! They are harvesting a 12 acre field of cotton next to me!😲. Started about 5:30, lotta lights and noise....yep, combines. I'm sure he appreciates the nice mow job I did all along my side of the field a week ago. 👍😁. 12 foot wide swath of 3" grass between my fence and his cotton.

Last edited:

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
They finished up about 9:30 last night. Looks like 6 or 7 rolls out there. Equipment still there. I suspect they'll get the stalks cut down soon. They're like big hay rounds, all wrapped in pink plastic. 😁. Processors will get them picked up in a day or two. There's a process plant about 5 miles out....about 4 acres of big pink rolls.

Up early, couldn't sleep....coffee seems especially good this morning. Didn't make any yesterday, may be enhancing my enjoyment. I'll take it! Had pulled pork BBQ for breakfast, while packaging about 8# I had cooked yesterday, for freezer. Tasty!!

Switched out equipment attachments on tractor late yesterday, finishing at dusk -- big job....but, ready to start working with it this morning, which is nice! Always a time eater for me to do switchouts. Everything is heavy and tight. I'll try to get to anything needing this piece before I off it. 🙃. Didn't help that DS had piled objects too close to what I needed...meaning I had to move a crapload of ladders, wood, windows, first! Geesh. At least weather is good and I'm home for a few weeks, almost every day! Can rearrange order of some of my list of "to dos". Gotta get diesel today. 🤔.

Tractor therapy today!

Last edited: