Coffee anyone ?

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
I call about my jury summons. Get a person. Who chewed gum loudly. “Moved” may or may not be an acceptable reason. :he
Meanwhile Hubbs (while replacing my iced coffee with decaf) says just throw summons in the trash. That’s what he’s done with every single one he’s ever gotten. No consequences of any kind.
I avoided jury service for 20 years by being a "nursing mother". :hide Youngest child was horrified that I had breastfed him through high school! :lol::lol::lol:

Show Sebright

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
We just filled up gas this morning at 4.50 and it is 4.19 right now. :barnie we should have waited. But hay the price is going in the right direction. Hopefully it get this low or lower for y’all too

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Did chores. Added another doe to milk line up -- first milking today😋. Went well, had its moments. 🤣. Back in for my 2nd cup from this morning. Need to make a batch of blueberry preserves today...that can happen later, when it's warmer outside and I'm inside!

Left msg for an inquiry for a buck I want to buy. Really hope still for sale!! 🤞🤞 I'm willing to drive to get🤣. Only 150 miles. Young, Boer, tame and eye candy.

Heading to TSC. Need senior feed and shamefully buying that $400 roll of fence, if they have any, to be enough with what's here. Next week I can get that done. Never ends!

Back to work Tue, Wed, Thu this week. UGH! 😩. But those are the hot temp days. 😋🤫

Last edited:

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
D26AF473-6026-41AD-B982-44CF91139710.jpeg

Does anyone recognize this burr? Is it toxic to sheep? Should I spray it, is it aggressive?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
View attachment 92510

Does anyone recognize this burr? Is it toxic to sheep? Should I spray it, is it aggressive?
Texas Bull Nettle. Those hairs will raise burning whelps on you. Sheep avoid it. It has a big fleshy root underground. To really get rid of the darn things, you have to dig them up.

Chop the top off, spray the cut stump. It’s worth a try. Texas Bull Nettle is some evil stuff!

Drive a T post next to it to see if it comes back from the root next year. The root will blister you too. Handle carefully.

Latest posts