Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I’m at farm, got 2 bedrooms trim off at ceiling, all nails hammered in. Curtains down, left blinds for now, at least they block some heat. Wire clothes racks taken down in both closets. Moved ladder into bathroom between the 2 bedrooms. Peanut butter sandwich and cold water lunch.

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
Made my first batch of mozzarella :old it's a messy process...er, I was messy. :lol:
Gotta say there were moments of doubt throughout the process. But I have a little over a pound chilling. Will report on results later. :idunno looks ok...but? 🤔🤞
I envy you. I might be able to do simple butters after I move. Cheese sounds like a wonderland. A wonderland full of hard work but still. :D

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
Acetamenacodinababalouie (painkiller) with tea this morning. I thimk it’s working. Jury duty is cancelled. Good thing because even if I could roll in there “Ironside” style I’d probably not contribute anything useful. Caddo wins the rotating best dog ever trophy for helping me balance this morning.
Ironside, Raymond Burr #

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
The mozz grated and melted nicely. Taste is good. I feel accomplished 🤣. A good night sleep refreshes your confidence. So more will be made and I'll tackle cheddar!! Knowing what to expect helps with prep. :old

Hot here all week. Chores early and inside mid day. We all know the drill here in south. AC is your friend. No guilt. Animals get shade, fans in barns and cool well water.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Actually had that party last night....just a "test" ya know.:hide:old winter basics prepping.

It's coffee and job work today. Stop at tractor dealer and hope they have the solenoid I need? Waiting to call at 8am open. 🙄. Need to know so I can plan my route and which stores I'll work....time and gas considerations. 👍

It's summer, it's hot. Not much else consider. Deal with it! 😥🤣

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
My husband would kill me but LOOK at this guy!!
Screenshot_20220719-081211_Facebook.jpg