Coffee anyone ?

Sourland

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I've had potato/carrot fritters, but never had them with sweet potatoes. I'll have to try some.

Late pot of coffee is brewed. Have at it.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Would love coffee -- but tied up with feeding chores when it was fresh. Glad I can fill all the water tubs with a HOSE for a few days. Warm last couple days -- mid to upper 60 -- but back to low 30s sunday. I just hate cold, snow, ice. Had all I need for this winter after last week!! Rain tomorrow but, it's a work day for me so it doesn't matter. Will be giving out yogurt samples for 6 hrs. At least it's organic. LOL

Sourland

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
have you been able to find Mr. Good Attitude?

:hu

Ya noticed, huh. Yeah, I spent very little time at BYC today, and then only on social or greeting threads. I can't get in much trouble there. Had a discussion with a mod, one post pulled, and 2 posts edited. I have a real problem with folks suggesting crap that may be detrimental to animals' health or safety. Best to stay away.

Pastor Dave

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yesterday was our last good day after the sub zero ones we had lately. Warmed up a few days to 40 and 50 with rain. Worked in the rain yesterday, but got to 60. Hooked up the hose and did a lot of cleaning out drop pans and raked out old nasty straw.

Needed to change out some shop lights too. My fluorescents were not coming on when so cold, so put up some general halogen lights.

Knew I would need to get done and unhook the hose yesterday because storm coming in last night. Nice to prepare for winter weather in Spring conditions. 60 yestetday and rain switched to 20s today, ice, sleet, snow, high winds.

Winter is back, but rabbit shed is clean and lit up so I can see better.

Latest posts