Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
then a doctor appointment. It’s just a meet and greet, so if I get sick, I ll at least have my foot in the door and be a patient. Not even seeing the doctor, seeing the PA.
I need to do this! Same reason...in case. 😒
My laptop is crapping out on me, need a new one. $$$$
Another me too.....but, just spent my $$$ on goats. :lol:

So pics will be coming but weather isn't cooperating. And, because of $$ seller wanted for "each or all" -- all came as I KNEW I could sell the "almost free" ones I wasn't truly wanting for self. So auction will see them in a month or two. I have room to support until. Two does are outstanding, two very good, one ? Then 3 decent, weaned, don't needs. To be fair, I would having willingly paid big bucks for the two! Almost what all 8 cost. :idunno

I'll get most of all $ back from sale of 3-4. Business and herd growth all in one. They really wanted a "one & done" sale. This is looking to be like my bird buy/sell, couple months ago.🙂

I am really excited with 4 of them!! Two had recently weaned off kids and are a touch thin but, good otherwise. He kept those kids for his children to show in spring.

On to coffee this morning -- hot and good! Chilly 40 out and colder to come next couple days. It's overcast. Thanks to that big old cold front outa Canada that's sweeping a lot of us!!! Some with snow 🥶🥴. So this 50 degree is warmest of next 3 😱. Slow week at work, may switch job to tomorrow and stay home again.....I really need to just quit! 😐🤣

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
My laptop is crapping out on me, need a new one. $$$$
I fell asleep in the recliner a few weeks ago beside my laptop. Completely different seat of the couch. I woke up under the foot rest with the laptop beside me and opened all the way backwards touching itself. Today I'm using the wife's really old one that die's sometimes even before you unplug it.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Here are some pics.....
IMG_20221116_114122176_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221116_114315913_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221116_114236720_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221116_114448765_HDR.jpg

Everyone is full and resting. 😁

Here's sire to those kids
IMG_8101.jpg

I'm definitely finished buying for now. Gives me 8 doe & 2 bucks. The 3 kids sale consideration. Might keep the brown dapple doeling. That would make it 9 & 2. My bucks are black dapple and brown paint. I have 2 other brown does & a black dapple....entire herd Boer, registered & commercial does. Reg bucks. Can't wait until spring kidding. :celebrate

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready. I woke up at 3:00. Finally gave up and got up. Bowl of cereal, first cup of coffee, going for second cup. Got to be at Target when it opens this morning at 8:00. They have full size air mattresses on sale for 40, with pump, only 4 left. I need 2. Just not enough beds to go around for Thanksgiving. And that’s with a queen sleeper sofa and twin/full bunk beds. Counting me, it’s 10 people to find somewhere to sleep. When I was a kid, we got a couple of blankets on the floor. But it was on carpet and there is no carpet here, floors would be hard and cold.