Coffee anyone ?

CLSranch

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
🤣 Glad to help! Amazing how we "forget" help while you'd think the pain would be reminder enough. :lol: :old
It's amazing that I can say I need some ibuprofen 16 times in a day and not take any.
If you have ladies rubber boots, they never last me through the winter. This time I bought men’s rubber boots and they come up to my knees and are real comfortable.
My Muck brand rubber boots are more comfortable than my work boots. They are very warm though, also not so good for welding, although I've done a lot in them.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Quick feed them road trip. Not enthused with a long drive BUT...gotta pick up this last doe. Its not the drive as much as having to pull the trailer for one goat. Need a taller cage for truck bed. 🥴 Oh well. 4.5 hr round trip, either way. More gas with towing. Figure tomorrow will be heavier traffic -- holiday returns.

Have a great day everyone. 😍

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Mini Horses you be safe on your goat trip! I have a camper top for the truck. Only problem with that is I can’t put it on or take it off by my self.

It’s pouring rain. @CLSranch you be careful, it’s moving across the south, and up the east. So it ought to follow you all the way!

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
My DS had a rack, it had 2x4's that are set 10 ft apart.... the camper top was on them... I could back the truck between the racks... 10 ft 2x4 across front under camper was moveable... I could get under camper, in truck bed. push up with my back and get camper a little higher so I could slide the 2x4 out and let the camper down as I crouched down... did the same on the back... camper was in place. PITA to do but I could do it by myself. Just having it high enough to not have to lift it was the biggest thing... BUT.... you have to realize that I also had an older scratched up truck too... so if it scratched the top of the bed it was no big deal. But the whole idea was to have it high enough so that I didn't have to try to lift it up high enough to get it on the truck bed... this way he could do it by himself or have me just help get it lined up and he could lift the edge of the cap and I could pull the 2x4 out.....but I did manage to get it on the truck by myself a couple times when there was no one around to help me.
Neighbor had a couple 2x4's that he hoisted in a tree next to his garage, with the camper top on it... backed the truck under it... let it down almost to the bed and then slid the front 2x4 forward somehow and let front down and then did the same with the back.... free swinging.... I think they were like 12 ft long so he had holes in the end and a rope through them to hoist it with.